Andrew Lee Driven to cure 2016 Interview at Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix


I met Andrew Lee while covering the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix (PVGP) in 2016. This video was a live stream video interview I did on my twitter and Periscope accounts. I was able to download it as this past month. I wanted to share this interview with Andrew cause of some of the things he did to help others even to this day after he pasted away in 2019. Andrew started the non profit called Driven To Cure (DTC) to help raise funds for research as well as bring awareness to different types of cancer. By time this video interview was done Andrew with DTC raised over 300,000 for research on cancer. Andrew past away in 2019 from his cancer however not without a fight as well as setting up an organization that will continue to help raise money and awareness to fight cancer for a long time. I want to thank Andrew Lee and his family again for allowing me to be able to do this interview. I was saddened to hear of Andrew's passing and want to give the Lee family my deepest condolences. Race in Paradise Andrew Lee!!! to find out more about this young man's life or how to help the cause to fight cancer go to the website https://www.driventocure.org/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hercules "Chico" Butler at Classic Events 10th Annual Black Heritage Cel...

THE FIRST WINTER STORM IN PITTSBRUGH 2022