Hot Pepper Challenge Chocolate Habanero Version



First I must say please do not do this at home or anywhere else! Hot peppers can be dangerous for many people. If your not experienced with hot peppers please do not try to eat them! In this video I ate a Chocolate Habanero pepper and they are rated in Scoville Units and the Scoville Rating is 475,000 - 577,000 SHU.
I grew the hot peppers for the first time in 2020 which this video was recorded. I make a hot salsa mix with the 5 hottest peppers I can get with garlic and cut the seeds out the peppers and only use the pepper them selves and then I dice up the garlic and mix it all up in a bowl then jar the mix. I have been doing this for at least 9 maybe 10 years. In 2020 was the first time I ever grew peppers and they turned out great I would of like more Carolina Reapers though. In this Garden I had planted Carolina Reapers, Trinidad Scorpions, ghost Peppers, Chocolate Habaneros, Chi Chilis, Jalapeno peppers, and habaneros. All my peppers came out really well in the 2020 season. I grew some in the 2021 season however I don't believe they came out the same so I will try again in the 2022 season so I can make more salsa and hot pepper challenging videos.
#chocolatehabanero #hotpepperchallenge #18ricco

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hercules "Chico" Butler at Classic Events 10th Annual Black Heritage Cel...

THE FIRST WINTER STORM IN PITTSBRUGH 2022