Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix race from the track



This video was shot live on twitter and was just downloaded from my files from periscope. I tweaked it as much as I could without messing it up even more I cut out most the the empty track so you can se all the cars going past due to it taking the cars about 1-2 mins to complete the track and come back around to where I was recording from. This is the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand prix races that are held every year. Beside corona virus 2020 so far for the past 37 years. Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix (PVGP) raises money for autism and autism research. you can find out more intel on PVGP at https://www.pvgp.org/
to find out more about the cause or car shows or races! Hope you enjoy the race.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hercules "Chico" Butler at Classic Events 10th Annual Black Heritage Cel...

THE FIRST WINTER STORM IN PITTSBRUGH 2022