cutting Down a 90 ft tree in Avalon Pa







At one time I used to do landscaping for a living and worked out of state. I was going somewhere local so I was walking there n came across these guys citing down this tree and was pretty high in the sky closed in by power wires and houses.  Of course you know I had my cameras on me lol.  So I took some photos. I talked to these guys and was cool with the photos so I asked if I could take this video and of course here it is lol... These guys were from Advanced Tree Solutions so if you need some work done check these guys out n tell them u seen the video here. 



Advanced Tree Solutions

412-389-2920

IG @shannonbeneviat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hercules "Chico" Butler at Classic Events 10th Annual Black Heritage Cel...

THE FIRST WINTER STORM IN PITTSBRUGH 2022